LLL-310-YEL Low loss Leaky Feeder Cable.
This cable is similar in characteristics to the Andrews, RFS and HUBER+SUHNER product.
It is used predominantly for UHF leaky feeder systems. The main difference is that this cable is YELLOW in colour instead of the traditional black. It can also be used in intrinsically safe environments.
Impedance of the cable is 50 ohms.
- Outer Conductor Material: Corrugated Copper Tube Inner
- Conductor Material: Copper Clad Aluminum Wire
- Diameter over Jacket: 16.2 mm (0.64 in)
- Diameter Outer Conductor: 13.8 mm (0.54 in)
- Diameter Inner Conductor: 4.8 mm (0.19 in)
- Jacket JFN: halogen free, non corrosive, flame retardant,low smoke, polyolefin.Test methods for fire behavior of cable:IEC 60754-1/-2 smoke emission: halogen free, noncorrosiveIEC 61034 low smokeIEC 60332-1 flame retardant
- Slot Design: Milled (Two-Row)
- Minimum Bend Radius: 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Max tensile force: 1000 N (225 lbs)
- Cable Weight: 0.26 kg/m (0.17 lbs/ft)
- Storage temperature: -70 to +85 C (-94 to +185 F)
- Installation temperature: -25 to +60 C (-13 to +140 F)
- Operation temperature: -40 to +85 C (-40 to +185 F)
- Packaging: Cable Length/Roll 310 m
- Max. Operating Frequency: 6 GHz
- Impedance: 50 2
- Capacitance: 76 pF/mInductance 0.190 uH/m
- Inner Conductor DC Resistance: 1.57 /km
- Outer Conductor DC Resistance: 2.23 /km
- Attenuation: 21 dB/350 m @ 475 MHz20 dB/350 m @ 455 MHz12 dB/350 m @ 145 MHz7 dB/350 m @ 20 MHz
Intrinsic Safety MSHA