So what's happening with GME's latest series of Professional radios?...
GME's Professional range of radios has continued evolve with the introduction of the CM60 series.
Released last year (2018) complete with dual Analogue and Digital P25 capability, the fundamentals of these radios remain the same as
their predecessors. That is their form factor, ruggedness, ingenuity and reliability...
What has evolved is their capability with enhanced digital technology, and a much more refined user interface.
There are several models and all are backward compatible with analogue signalling features including MDC1200, multi-tone selective call and CTCSS.
The CM60 series has 1072 (optional 1500) channel capacity programmable in 50 zones. Incremental software license keys
are available for P25 conventional, trunked and AES-256/DES encryption. An optional FIPS 140-2 encryption module is also
available with publicly listed API's for 3rd party integrators.
The CM60 models are available as dedicated P25 data and telemetry models using an AT terminal interface.
Local Control models are compliant to AS/NZS 4295, AS/NZS 4365 (UHF models), FCC Parts 90/15 and conform to TIA-102 Standards.
- Increased channel capacity - now 1072 Channels / 50 zones
- GPS interface with optional GME GPS1 antenna
- duress alarm
- refined RSSI Voting system
- front panel firmware upgrade facility.
- Backward compatible with analogue
- Operational in all Phase 1 CAI P25 feature sets
- High contrast 11 digit LCD display
- Multiple level menu structure and user controls
- User programmable function keys
- 80 channel CB compliant in both UHF bands
- Selcall (analogue mode) MDC1200 (analogue mode)
- CTCSS DCS