TX6155TP 5 Watt IP67 Handheld Comm-Kit
Prepare for the Extreme
A great value pack, the TX6155 Comm-Kit is a twin pack of the highly successful TX6155 IP67
Australian designed hand held radio packed in a rugged, waterproof case.
The TX6155 is a IP67 UHF hand held radio with a powerful 2600mAh lithium ion battery pack and intelligent battery management.
The radio can operate for a maximum of 30 hours on low power or 15 hours on high power - 50% longer than any other 5 watt UHF CB radio.
This compact radio is equipped with a super sensitive receiver with input filtering and has an extensive list of innovative software features in
scanning, memory, signal processing and privacy.
The TX6155 is packed full of genuine accessories and is backed up by GMEs respected sales service through its local branch office network.
Warranty: Handheld radio 2 years, battery pack 1 year.
- Rugged, Waterproof case
- 5/1 watt switchable output power
- User programmable duplex function
- VOX hands free mode
- 477 MHz (UHF CB), 80 channels
- User adjustable squelch
- User programmable scan function
- Power save feature
- Calling tone and Roger beep
- Dual watch
- Monitor function
- CTCSS and DCS
- Voice Inversion Scrambler
- IP67* water and dust proof
- Removable flexible antenna
- Rugged construction with a die-cast chassis.
- High contrast backlit LCD
- Keypad lock
- 2 x UHF CB IP67 handheld radio
- 2 x Removable flexible antennas
- 2 x Earpiece style microphone with VOX and PTT
- 2 x 2600 mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery pack
- 1 x Desktop Rapid Charger and 240V AC adaptor
- 2 x Belt clip
- 2 x Speaker microphone
- 1 x 12V vehicle lighter DC lead
- Rugged Waterproof Carry Case
|Compliant Specification||Meets AS/NZS 4365 for radio communications equipment in the UHF citizen and personal radio service.|
|Frequency Range TX||476.425 - 477.4125 MHz|
|Number of Channels||80, (75 voice, 2 telemetry RX only, 3 for future use)|
|Channel Spacing||12.5 kHz|
|Dimensions||57 mm x 102 mm x 35 mm (without antenna)|