TX675 UHF Handheld
Price: $96.00 Inc GST
2.0/0.5 watt RF power: Selectable
14 hours operation - 1600mAh Li-Ion battery
Unique USB multi-charge system allows for easy recharging while on the go
VOX hands free mode
477 MHz (UHF CB), 80 channels
High contrast backlit LCD for night viewing
Keypad Lock: Prevents accidental button presses
Ask a question about this product
2Watt Handheld UHF Radio
The TX675 2 watt UHF CB radio is both compact and lightweight with up to 14 hours battery life.
This convenient handheld has a flexible detatchable antenna, rotary power/volume control and a USB multi-charging system for charging on the go.
Available in both single and twin packs, the twin pack contains a twin desktop charger and 12V vehicle charger.
14 hours operating time using low output power, 10 hours using high output power.
Based on 5% transmitting, 5% receiving and 90% waiting mode.
- 2.0/0.5 watt RF power:
Selectable transmitter power allows you to conserve battery power when transmitting in
close range by using the Low Power setting.
- 14 hours operation - 1600mAh Li-Ion battery
- Unique USB multi-charge system allows for easy recharging while on the go
- Lightweight and Compact
- Removable and flexible high performance antenna
- Rotary power and volume control
- User programmable duplex function
- VOX hands free mode
- 477 MHz (UHF CB), 80 channels
- Power save feature
- Calling tone and roger beep
- Microprocessor controlled frequency synthesiser
- User programmable scan function
- Dual Watch: Monitors two channels simultaneously.
- CTCSS & DCS : A built-in Continuous Tone Coded Squelch System and a
Digital Coded Squelch option provide quiet channel operation.
- High contrast backlit LCD for night viewing
- Keypad Lock: Prevents accidental button presses
- TX675 Radio
- Belt Clip
- Li-ion battery pack (1600 mAh)
- AC adaptor
- USB/Micro USB lead
- Instruction manual
|Compliant Specification||Meets AS/NZS 4365 for radio communications equipment in the UHF citizen and personal radio service.|
|Frequency Range TX||476.425 – 477.4125 MHz|
|Number of Channels||80, (75 voice, 2 telemetry RX only, 3 for future use).|
|Channel Spacing||12.5 kHz|
|TRANSMITTER||Transmit Frequency Response|
|Transmit Frequency Response||2 watts / 0.5 watt|
|Audio distortion||<5% (1 kHz 70%)|
|Audio Output Power||>0.5 watt max. (8 Ohm)|
|Dimensions||(W x H x D): 52 mm x 90 mm x 30 mm (without antenna)|
|Power Supply/Supply Voltage||Li-ion rechargeable – 3.7V DC, 1600 mA|