These radios require dealer programming - Please EMAIL us for details
UHF Commercial Handheld Radio
The TX7200 is built to last with a robust die-cast chassis and tough ABD/Polycarbonate construction.
Designed for simple 'no fuss' operation, the TX7200 comes as a simple six assignable soft key version.
The TX7200 is packed with high performance features which can be dealer programmed to meet the individual user's present and future requirements.
The TX7200 has a 125 channel capacity which can be further extended with all CBRS UHF channels.
The TX7200 is powered by a high quality 1500 mAh NiMH battery pack. Battery life is extended with an automatic receiver 'sleep' mode and 'quiet' mode.
Audible and visual alarms warn the user of low batter voltage.
The TX7200 is 100% Australian made with ultra-miniature surface mounted components using the latest in solder reflow
techniques for high performance and reliability.
A rugged diecast metal chassis houses the circuit boards inside a tough polycarbonate case.
The TX7200 meets the MIL-STD810C/D/E standards for shock, vibration, humidity, dust and moisture.
An extensive range of accessories is available for the TX7200. Connect the TX7200 to the
MC001 Speaker/Microphone and the user has a fully featured Mobile installation.
- Open and Group Scan Modes. - User selectable channels per scan group
- Battery Lever Indicator. - Displays a multi-stage battery icon to indicate the relative charge state of the battery.
- 5 Digit Selcall with Quiet Mode. - Also includes 10 Selcall memories with Alphanumeric tagging and
ANI (Automatic Number Identification) make Selcall operation a breeze.
- Monitor Button. - Temporarily opens the Squelch in Silent or CTCSS modes to allow monitoring of the channel
for signals before transmitting.
- 3 Level Adjustable Digital Squelch. - Three pre-programmed selectable squelch levels allow the TX6200 to cope with
almost any signal situation from quiet rural areas to busy city construction sites.
- Quiet Mode. - Selectable on individual channels, the Quiet mode prevents incoming signals from being heard on selected
channels unless preceded by your Selcall code.
- Priority Channel Key for Instant Channel Recall. - A user programmable priority channel feature allows your working or
local repeater channel to be instantly recalled at the press of a button.
- Keylock. - Allows most keys to be locked to prevent them from being inadvertantly pressed during normal use.
- CTCSS with Silent Mode. - User selectable Continuous Tone Coded Squelch System provides
quiet channel operation (can be enabled or disabled on individual channels).
- Surface Mount Technology. - The very latest surface mount component types, design and assembly techniques
and quality control procedures are used to ensure the highest performance and reliability.
- Selectable Hi/Low Transmitter Power. - Allows battery life to be extended when used in short range applications
- Australian Made. - The TX7200 has been totally designed and manufactured in Gladesville NSW to meet the demanding needs of the Australian community
|TX7200 UHF radio||Antenna||Replacement - Short||AE7000|
|1500 mAh Ni-MH Battery Pack||Microphones||Heavy Duty||MC004|
|Belt Clip||Light Duty||MC001|
|Desk Top Charging Cradle||Belt Clips||For BP003||MB027|
|Charger Power Supply||For MC004||MCC004|
|Frequency Range TX||450 - 520 MHz|
|Number of Channels||124|
|Channel Spacing||25 kHz / 12.5 kHz|
|Operation Mode||S implex or half duplex|
|Scanning Speed||40 ms per channel (25 channels per second)|
|Antenna Impedance||50 Ohms nominal|
|Nominal Battery Voltage||7.2 volts DC nominal|
|Operating Voltage Range||6 - 9 volts DC|
|Reverse Voltage Protection||Shunt Diode|
|Operating Temperature||-10° C to +60° C|
|Frequency stability||± 2.5 PPM|
|RF Output||High: 5 watts, Low: 1 watt|
|Spurious Emission||< - 30 dBm|
|Maximum Deviation||< ± 5 kHz at + 20 dB limiting (25 kHz), < ± 2.5 kHz at + 20 dB limiting (12.5 kHz)|
|Transmit Frequency Response||+ 6dB per octave 300 Hz to 3 kHz, + 1, - 3 dB|
|Intermediate Frequencies||1st: 21.7 MHz, 2nd: 450 kHz|
|Sensitivity||- 121 dBm for 12 dB SINAD|
|Selectivity||65 dB (25 kHz), 60 dB (12.5 kHz)|
|Intermodulation Immunity||72 dB|
|Blocking Immunity||95 dB|
|Audio Output Power||0.5 watts at <10% distortion|
|Audio Signal to Noise||> 45 dB|
|Audio signal to noise: 12.5Khz||> 40 dB unweighted|
|Current consumption||1.8 amps @ 5 watts, 0.8 amps @ 1 watt|
|IF Frequencies||15 mA sleep mode, 45 mA muted, 190 mA full volume|
|Dimensions||135mm (W) x 63mm (D) x 40mm (H)|