CD / USB / AUX-IN / SD / MP3 / WMA RECEIVER WITH BUILT-IN BLUETOOTH
- CD/USB/MP3/WMA playback
- Built-in Parrot Bluetooth interface (HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP, PBAP)
- Built-in Microphone and external microphone ready with optional RCB199
- 3.5 mm audio auxiliary input (front)
- Front USB Port with iPod direct connect capabilities (optional CCA755 iPod interface cable)
- Pandora ® station link with USB using Pandora ® app
- 4 45 W MOS-FET power amplifier
- Subwoofer level control
- Built-in Low-pass / High-pass filters
- Beat EQ for sound adjustment
- Magna Bass EX dynamic bass enhancement
- 2V / 4-channel audio pre-out
- OEM steering wheel remote ready
- Wireless remote control included
Built-in Parrot Bluetooth provides hands-free telephone communication, with comprehensive compatibility with a variety of mobile phones.
With a built-in microphone and phonebook access, you can safely talk and drive at the same time.
Play music stored on your mobile phone with Bluetooth audio streaming.
* Dependent on mobile phone.
* Please see our website for details of compatible Bluetooth mobile phones.
Just connect using the USB cable supplied with your iPod and iPhone and you'll get integrated control for easy access to your music. You can also watch videos with an optional CCA750 cable and external monitor. One of the benefits of integrated operation is the simple control function, which allows operation using the iPod / iPhone controls that you're used to using, in addition to controllability from the source unit.
The ABC Search function lets you list the names of Songs and Artists stored on your iPod that start with your chosen alphabet letter. This is much more convenient than going through a long list of everything, or having to tap in a specific name. What's more, your iPhone or iPod battery is charged while connected to the main unit, so it's ready to go at full power the moment you reach your destination.
* Please see our website for details of compatible iPod / iPhone models.
* iPod video can be viewed by connecting CZ303AU to an external universal monitor with RCA video input and by connecting a suitable iPod / iPhone via the optional CCA750 cable.