Price: $175.00 Inc GST
These radios require dealer programming - Please EMAIL us for details
TX3600 5 Watt UHF Commercial Radio
The TX3600 represents a major advance in commercial radio with outstanding features and performance. Designed and manufactured at our ISO9002 certified facility in Sydney the TX3600 is built to the most stringent manufacturing standards.
The compact modular design incorporates a rugged die-cast aluminium chassis. This robust type of construction enables the TX3600 to withstand the rigours of constant vibration and extreme temperatures.
Installation is simple, measuring just 128 W x 117 L x 29 H (mm) the TX3600 easily fits into the confines of modern vehicles. A remote control head mounting option is also available. For traditional DIN sized console mounting the MBD001 DIN adapter kit allows the TX3600 to be easily removed or installed. The built-in speaker can be mounted facing either upwards or downwards for clear audio.
The TX3600 shares a common features list with the TX7000 handheld radio and is fully compatible with both the TX7000 and the RP3600 repeater. The TX3600 can be configured to meet the user's individual and future needs for reliable, cost effective communications. The TX3600 is the ideal radio for mobile communications in hard working environments.
- Microprocessor controlled frequency synthesiser.
- 'Talk Around' allows the radio to talk directly to another radio when both parties are using a repeater channel.
- Numeric signal strength meter on the LCD.
- Dustproof microphone.
- 5 Watts transmitter output power.
- Fully backlit controls and keys
- Non volatile memory retains all user settings.
- High contrast LCD with backlighting.
- Scanning in open or group Scan modes
- Adjustable squelch control.
- CTCSS (continuous tone coded squelch system) that allows a group of radios to talk to each other without having to hear other users on the same channel.
- 450 - 520 MHz frequency range plus all 40 UHF CB channels.
- Selcall to allow individual or groups of radios to be called.
- Manufactured using the latest surface mount technology and reflow soldering techniques.
- Voting automatically selects the nearest free repeater channel.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.
- DTMF can be used for dialling telephone numbers or activating devices by remote control