TX3620UB Commercial UHF Bundle Pack
The GME Commercial Modular Series offers the end user greater flexibility when choosing a commercial radio.
It allows the end user to purchase a base radio and then choose between a 'Remote Head' or 'Remote LCD Microphone'.
There are also a variety of microphone options that can be used with the remote head.
The TX3620UB is a continued evolution of GME's TX3600 under dash series of UHF radios.
It represents a major advance in commercial radio with outstanding features, performance and flexibility.
With the option of adding the RH004 remote head and your choice of microphone, or you may choose the compact MC522BC remote LCD microphone
Installation is simple; with the radio measuring just 140mm (W) x 145mm (L) x 30mm (H) mm the TX3600 easily fits into the confines of modern vehicles.
The radio can be installed under the seat with the remote head or LCD mic option to be fitted to the centre console or dash.
- Remote mount including choice of remote head or microphone
- Wide band / narrow band programmable by channel
- 5 Watts transmitter output power
- Non volatile memory retains all user settings.
- CTCSS (continuous tone coded squelch system)
- MDC1200 signalling
- Selcall to allow individual or groups of radios to be called.
- Voting automatically selects the nearest free repeater channel.
- DTMF for dialling telephone numbers or activating devices by remote control.
- 'Talk Around' allows the radio to talk directly to another radio when both parties are using a repeater channel.
- Dustproof microphone
- Firmware upgrade to V3.01 will increase channel capacity to 256 channels and 100 position look up table and allow subsequent firmware upgrades from the front panel port.
- Dual compliant for Commercial and CB channels
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.
|Supplied With||Spare Accessories|
|TX3620UB UHF Radio||Mounting Bracket||Complete with rails||MB009|
|LE09 battery lead||Power Lead||LE013|
|MB009 mount cradle and rails||Microphones||Heavy Duty||MC553B|
|Instruction Manual||Heavy Duty - No Buttons||MC557B|
|Heavy Duty - Commercial||MC560B|
|Depending on option A or B|
|Option A - RH004 and MC553B||Remote Head||11 Character||RH004|
|Option B - MC522BC||Remote Mic||Controller Microphone||MC522BC|
|Microphone Clips||Plastic - MC553/557||MB206|
|Frequency Range TX||UHF 70 MHz, 450 - 520 MHz|
|Number of Channels||99 - (Upgradeable 256 with V3.01 Firmware)|
|Channel Spacing||25 kHz / 12.5 kHz|
|Operation Mode||Simplex or half duplex with repeater talk-around|
|Scanning Speed||Selectable 50/100/200 ms per channel|
|Antenna Impedance||50 Ohms nominal|
|Nominal Battery Voltage||13.8 volts DC negative earth|
|Operating Voltage Range||10.8 - 15.6 volts|
|Standard Test Voltage||13.8 volts DC|
|Reverse Voltage Protection||18 volt diode crowbar|
|Operating Temperature||-10 °C to +60 °C|
|Frequency stability||+/- 1khz VHF (-10 to +60)|
|RF Output||High: 5 watts max | Low: 5 watts adjustable|
|Transmitter duty cycle||25% at maximum output (25 watts)|
|Deviation limiting: 12.5khz||±2.5 kHz or ±5 kHz at +20 dB AF limiting|
|Audio distortion||3% below limiting|
|Residual noise and hum||-40 or -45 dB|
|Intermediate Frequencies||1st: 21.4 / 38.85 MHz | 2nd: 450 kHz|
|Sensitivity||Spurious Output -122 dB for 12 dB SINAD (CCIR) < -75 dBc (Compared to carrier).|
|Intermodulation Immunity||74 dB|
|Blocking Immunity||> 100 dB|
|Spurious Response Immunity||> 75 dB|
|Audio Output Power||3 watts average into 4 Ohms|
|Audio Signal to Noise||> 45 dB / 40 db (WB/NB) unweighted|
|Sensitivity||- 121 dBm for 12 dB SINAD unweighted|
|Adjacent channel selectivity: 12.5Khz||-73 dB/-65db (WB/NB)|
|Adjacent channel selectivity: 25Khz||-73 dB/-65db (WB/NB)|
|Conducted Spurious Emission||< -80 dBm|
|Dimensions||29 (H) x 127 (W) x 163 (D) mm|
|Antenna||BNC (chassis mount)|