TX3820VB VHF 25W remote mount bundle
VHF 136 - 174 MHz NB remote mount 25 watt radio provides a powerful 25 watts of output power in a very small package.
Like the local mount configuration the TX3820VB has many calling options including CTCSS, DCS, MDC1200, MDC1200
and multi-tone selective calling which makes it an ideal network radio. It also incorporates the same rugged die-cast aluminium chassis
which allows it to withstand constant vibration and extreme temperatures.
The TX3820VB remote mount radio allows the end user to purchase a base radio and then choose between a
'Remote Head' or 'Remote LCD Microphone'. There are a variety of microphone options that can be used with the remote head
and as a part of the continued evolution of GME's under dash series it represents a major advance in commercia
l radio with outstanding features, performance and flexibility.
The TX3820VB offers the option of adding the RH004 remote head and the choice of the MC553BC standard microphone
or the new MC560BC IP67 microphone or even the MC540BC DTMF microphone to enable PSTN interface.
The TX3620UB also offers the MC522BC remote LCD microphone making installation simple.
With the radio measuring just 140 mm (W) x 195 mm (L) x 30 mm (H) mm the TX3620VB easily fits into the confines of modern vehicles.
The radio can be installed under the seat with the remote head or LCD mic option to be fitted to the centre console or dash.
The MC522BC offers the ultimate in radio looks and installation with all the features of using the TX3820U under dash series in the palm of the hand
- Remote mount including choice of remote head or microphone
- Wide band / narrow band programmable by channel
- 25 Watts transmitter output power
- 136 - 174 MHz
- Non volatile memory retains all user settings.
- CTCSS (continuous tone coded squelch system)
- MDC1200 signalling
- Selcall to allow individual or groups of radios to be called.
- Voting automatically selects the nearest free repeater channel.
- DTMF for dialling telephone numbers or activating devices by remote control.
- 'Talk Around' allows the radio to talk directly to another radio when both parties are using a repeater channel.
- Dustproof microphone
- Firmware upgrade to V3.01 will increase channel capacity to 256 channels and 100 position look up table and allow
subsequent firmware upgrades from the front panel port.
- Dual compliant for Commercial and CB channels
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.
|Supplied With||Spare Accessories|
|TX3820UB UHF Radio||Mounting Bracket||Complete with rails||MB009|
|LE013 battery lead||Power Lead||LE013|
|MB009 mount cradle and rails||Microphones||Heavy Duty||MC553B|
|Instruction Manual||Heavy Duty - No Buttons||MC557B|
|Heavy Duty - Commercial||MC560B|
|Depending on option A or B|
|Option A - RH004 and MC553B||Remote Head||11 Character||RH004|
|Option B - MC522BC||Remote Mic||Controller Microphone||MC522BC|
|Microphone Clips||Plastic - MC553/557||MB206|