Vertex VX-4600 CB with Remote Head
Increased communications, flexibility and worker safety.
The VX-4600 CB is a dual-mode mobile radio, approved for both CB mode and private commercial frequencies.
This dual-mode radio is feature-rich with increased signalling performance for better flexibility and improved worker safety.
Extended Signalling and Security Capabilities
Enhanced Audio Performance
Equipped with the DVS-8 Voice Storage unit, which enables you to record and store up to 120 seconds of important messages.
Monitoring Worker Safety
Built-in Emergency Alert - Equipped with the built-in Emergency notification function, which will switch to a designated channel,
send an emergency unit ID and transmit with a live microphone, an added benefit when working alone.
Lone Worker Alert - Operators can activate this function when leaving equipment or a vehicle temporarily.
If a problem arises while away, the radio switches to Emergency mode to alert help.
Vertex Standard's exclusive Auto-Range Transpond System - ARTStm
Manageable System for Large Group Communications
Remote head option
Option board connectivity
Remote mount option
- 80 CB channels / 16 extra receive only
- 512 channels/32 Groups
- 5 Watts CB / 25 Watts commercial frequencies
- 6 programmable keys
- 8-Character alphanumeric display
- RSSI Indicator
- Direct channel entry
- Programmable minimum volume control
- Whisper mode
- Clear voice
- D-Sub 15 Pin Accessory Connector
- Roger Beep
- Voice inversion encryption
- Auto Range Transpond System (ARTS™)
- Auto Range Transpond System II (ARTS II™)
- Digital voice storage (option)
- Radio-to-radio cloning
- PC Programming
- UHF CB 476.425 ~ 477.4125 MHz
- UHF Commercial 450 ~ 520 MHz
- CTCSS/DCS Encode/Decode
- 2-Tone Encode/Decode
- 5-Tone Encode/Decode
- MDC-1200® Encode/Decode
- Remote Stun/Kill/Revive (5-Tone)
- DTMF ANI
- DTMF Paging
- Lone Worker
- Open / Group / Priority
- Follow Me
- Follow Me/Dual Watch
- VX-4600 CB Mobile
- MH-67A8J (Standard Microphone)
- Mounting Bracket
- MH-67A8J,DC Power Cable
- Mounting Kit Screws
- RMK-4600 & CT-157
- Operators Guide and Warranty card